At NYBG Plastic Surgery, we are committed to offering our patients the most advanced and effective cosmetic treatments available in the USA. Our clients now have the opportunity to restore and refresh various areas of the face and body with an advanced system – the Lumenis M22 Laser. Lumenis is a pioneer and an industry leader in the field of aesthetic medicine. The Lumenis M22 Laser is one of their latest developments – a multifunctional aesthetic tool that achieves dramatic results for a range of skin conditions. The system provides four different processes to resolve over 30 skin conditions, as well as for permanent hair removal. The M22 offers truly impressive outcomes. Multiple technologies can be implemented in just one treatment session – a powerful advantage for the patient.
Universal IPL (Intense Pulse Light) with Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT)
The OPT function on the M22 has proven to be extremely effective in treating a vast array of skin conditions, including:
- Lentigines (Liver Spots): These are benign lesions on the skin that typically appear with age. These liver spots can be addressed with this technology, restoring a more youthful look to hands, face, or other area of the body.
- Skin rejuvenation: As skin ages, it loses its natural, youthful elasticity. This system can rejuvenate areas of the body with sagging, aging skin, restoring it to a smoother, fresher appearance.
- Rosacea: A common skin condition, rosacea can be addressed and resolved with the M22, with beautiful results.
- Erythema of rosacea: This is a skin condition involving frequent facial flushing, burning, or stinging, typically worsening over time that can be successfully treated with this system.
- Freckles: If you are unhappy with the abundance of freckles on your body, the M22 is a highly effective tool to leave you with clean, clearer, even-toned skin.
- Sun spots: Exposure to the sun’s rays will typically, over time, leave the body with "sun spots." These darker areas of pigmentation can be resolved with the M22.
- Dyschromia: When the skin has areas of discoloration, either over- or under-pigmentation, it is called dyschromia. These areas of skin can be resolved through treatment with this system, with outstanding outcomes.
- Birthmarks, moles, and "beauty marks": Raised areas of skin typically called a mole, birthmark or beauty mark, are medically termed nevi or nevus. These flaws can be resolved with the use of the M22.
- Age spots: If your hands, arms, face, or other area of the body have developed age spots, this system can dramatically reduce the appearance, creating a more youthful, fresh appearance.
- Keratosis: If you have small, hard bumps under the skin, officially called "keratosis," this condition can be resolved with this advanced system.
- Spider Veins (Telangiectasia): Spider veins can appear on areas of the face or other part of the body. The M22 can be employed to resolve these unsightly visible vein clusters.
- Active Acne or Acne Scars: This advanced treatment is extremely effective in treating active acne, or resolving acne scars from earlier breakouts.
- Warts: A wart can be an unpleasant and unattractive skin condition, easily treated with the M22.
- Hair Removal: Rather than waxing to resolve unwanted hair, patients can have the hair permanently removed with this system.
Why We Offer the M22
At NYBG Plastic Surgery, we are committed to providing our patients with the most effective treatments for a range of skin conditions, and are very pleased to be able to offer the M22 Laser. If you have a skin condition that you want resolved quickly, effectively, and painlessly, call and arrange a consultation with our professional team. You can be confident in our abilities, our commitment to our patients, and our focus on achieving excellent outcomes.